CAREERS WITH THE BARN GROUP
Our Job Posting:
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN-
The Barn Group Land Trust- Peachtree City, GA/ Remote
The Social & Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of social and digital media strategy. The intern will assist with the management of several social media platforms and help curate and create compelling and engaging content for our customers. He/she will also assist in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns. The Social & Digital Media Intern will learn how to engage consumers with effective digital marketing strategies and analyze campaign (social and digital ) performance. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in social media, digital marketing, digital advertising, email marketing and non-profit origination.
· Research, create and curate social media content
· Schedule and post social media content across multiple platforms
· Create and curate email marketing content
· Monitor and analyze client social media performance
· Complete digital media projects as assigned
· Currently a student pursuing a BA degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or a related field
· Creative self-starter who is comfortable with taking initiative and working in collaboration
· Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Google applications and internet browsers. Photo and video editing experience is a plus
· Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
· Available to work 10 hours per week
This is an unpaid internship that requires you provide your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks.
Candidates should be eager to learn, maintain a positive attitude and enjoy working in an incubator environment. Most importantly, candidate should have strong work ethic and be willing to take on multiple tasks.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO INFO@THEBARNGROUP.ORG
Links to other career sources:
Other Non Profits we support:
Companies we support:
Land and Water Consulting, Inc.
If I can't develop the land, can I still live on it or farm it?
Farm or ranch land absolutely can be protected from future development while allowing the landowner to continue farming the land. A landowner may also retain the right to build a house on a designated portion of land, while preserving the rest of the land and its primary conservation values (i.e., land near streams or wetlands might be preserved, while allowing a homesite in a less-sensitive upland area).
How do I proceed?
The best strategy for considering any conservation option is to contact The Barn Group Land Trust and ask about different ways in which you may be able to find a solution to protecting your land.
Do you have your 501(c) (3) non-profit status?
The Barn Environmental Group DBA The Barn Group Land Trust is a qualified 501 (c)3 organization. To see IRS letter, click here.
Does The Barn Group Land Trust have a party affiliation or contribute to political campaigns?
As a non-profit organization, The Barn Group Land Trust can neither endorse political candidates, nor contribute to their campaigns.
THE BARN ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP, INC. (FID 46-5570320)
D/B/A THE BARN GROUP LAND TRUST